Spring Break!

Most people are going somewhere for spring break. One of my friends is going to Orlando, Florida, and the other is going to New York! Usually my family doesn’t go anywhere for spring break. We go places for fall and summer, but we usually stay home over spring. I have a few plans here and there, but nothing big.

On Saturday, my family and I are going to help my uncle move into his new house because the more the merrier.. I guess. More like the more people, the less work.

On Sunday, we’re going to church with my aunt and cousins, like we always do. However, afterwards we’re going to go skating. I really enjoy skating, even though I’m not that good at it, I try.

On Monday through next Sunday, I don’t know what we’re doing yet, maybe just hanging around the house. I do know that one day we’re going to go to an inside pool to swim. Also, on another day we’re going to go to the Green Way with my grandma to go for a bike ride and picnic lunch. I also want to go to a store called Route 21 because they’re having a clearance sale, and I want some cute, cheap clothes.

On Wednesday, we’re going to Cheekwood, which is like a big garden, with my moms friend and her kids. I might also bring a friend. I still have to ask her if she wants to go, though. We’re also going to have a picnic lunch there too.

So that’s what I’ll be doing over spring break, I hope you guys have a good break and do some fun activities. Byeeee!

Also, should I start calling you guys tacos? I know it’s kind of weird, but I’m just trying to stick with the theme, you know? My friend calls you guys loves, so I think you guys should have a nickname from me too, right? Or no? I don’t know, I guess put your opinions in the comments.

Okay, byeeee, for real this time!