Review on The Sugar Factory

Welcome back guys! This post is going to be about my personal review on a restaurant, The Sugar Factory. I went to The Sugar Factory a few weeks ago in Chicago, Illinois. My aunt was the one to mention that there was a restaurant named The Sugar Factory because she wanted to go. Well in my head when she said sugar factory I was imaging a little ice cream parlor, with a few booths, and soft piano music playing. Boy was I wrong about that. When we walked into the restaurant loud pop music was playing, there were people everywhere, and there was an open bar. Nothing like I thought it would be. We had called ahead to see if they could seat us and they said they could, but we would have to be in two booths because 14 people was a large party. So we got seated in our two booths, one for the kids, and one for the adults. When we looked at the menu everything was so expensive! There was even a golden meal that fed up to six people, and the meal cost $1,000 dollars! My family doesn’t have the money for a really expensive meal so everyone ordered from the appetizers section of the menu, which cost around $12 dollars each. My parents, along with the rest of the adults, loved our waiter, they found him humorous. Which he was, but his humor had sort of a twist to it, that only made me laugh every once and a while. I laugh all the time though, so it’s not like I’m someone who just never laughs. The food was actually pretty good, I had the chicken fingers, with some fries that my grandpa gave me, and I enjoyed them. My cousins got an ocean blue goblet, which was like a sugary drink, it was good; I liked the candy on top more than the actual drink though. My siblings and I didn’t get one because we could either have a goblet or dessert and we wanted dessert. For dessert I had a banana split and it was huge, so I split it with my siblings. If someone ordered a dessert called “World Famous Sugar Factory King Kong Sundae” that cost $99 dollars and serves up to 12 people, they would light the sparklers that were in the sundae, turn the music up louder, and start clapping. It was pretty fun, and even my grandma got up and started clapping. However, if you don’t like loud noises then it probably wouldn’t be very fun for you. Overall, the food was good, the waiters are attentive, the service was nice, and the music will definitely have you dancing in your seat. I had a fun time while there, even if it wasn’t what I was expecting. Although, I probably wouldn’t go back mostly because how expensive the food was, the amount of people that were there, and how loud it was. That was my personal review on the restaurant. Not everyone will have the same experience a I did though. I do recommend you go there, try it out, see if it’s your scene, your type of thing. Thanks for reading, I hope you found review helpful or interesting. Byeee!